10:00 – 10:45 // Principles of Business in the Age of the Social Customer › Valeria Maltoni
Jonas Fredin // 11.12.2011
Valeria Maltoni is the founder and principal of Conversation Agent, specialized in helping companies focus their promise and create a platform that delivers strength, resilience, and endurance to the business. She has held senior business roles executing growth and exit strategies from global Fortune 500 to startup businesses, in 5 industries. Since 2006, Valeria’s Conversation Agent is consistently ranked among the top 30 marketing blogs in the world on AdAge Power150.
Handpicked by Fast Company as Expert Blogger, she is on the Advisory Board for the International MBA, the Fox School of Business at Temple University, adviser to SmartBrief on Social Media, and a co-author of The Age of Conversation.
Rethinking Business in the Age of the Social Customer
- The conversation we never had and desperately need to have about social media, to make sense of what works and what doesn’t.
- How to use social media to build a better brand vision that creates mutually beneficial relationships and trust with customers.
- Why strong, resilient, and enduring brands have and will always be the goal.
- Why creating motivated, “well armed” brand advocates via social media is infinitely better than trying to recreate mass media through a new venue.
- Examples of business that have succeeded at keeping their brand promise focused.
- How to increase value by embedding products and services with meaning.
- Thinking beyond tactics to creating an authentic and sustainable “voice of the business”.