Survival of the Business; Marketing & Innovation
This is the overall topic for this fall's conference - where leading thought leaders from global brands will enter the stage and make you rethink marketing from that moment in time.
Watch previous talks
While you're waiting for our next rethink conf (TBA), you can watch previous talks in full length for free.Enjoy
Expand your network and meet valuable business partners.
Get inspired by the best thought leaders within marketing in a digital age.
Give extra care to your connections and employees.
«Great marketing is all about telling your story in such a way that it compels people to buy what you are selling»
rethink conf is an intersection of ideas and principles connecting thought leaders, corporations and professionals in the field of Social Business Marketing. It's a venue for creating and sharing extraordinary ideas from individuals, teams and organizations across disciplines and cultures to ignite a spark to rethink marketing.
Speakers: rethink conf // 2015, Stockholm (Sweden), October 12
- Peter Zakharov, Alto Capital Ventures
- Jen Rubio
- Jeremy Waite, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Christine Donaldon, Oakley Women
- Nick Dutch, Domino's Pizza
- Katherine Barna, Tumblr
- Babba Canales, UBER
- Casper L. Andersson, Sony PlayStation Nordics
- Jeffrey K. Rohrs, ExactTarget
- Thomas Marzano, Phillips
- Jeremiah Owyang, Crowd Companies
- Connie Bensen, Dell
- Justin De Graaf, Coca-Cola
- Gary Vaynerchuk, VaynerMedia
- Lisa Hu, Blippar
- Rob Newlan, Facebook
- Shane Steele, Twitter
- Jonathan Forester, Spotify
- David Rosenberg, foursquare
- Jon Lombardo, General Electric
- Gemma Craven, Ogilvy
- Scott Monty, Ford Motor Company
- Adam Ostrow, Mashable
- Callan Green, Sony Electronics
- Ric Dragon, Social Marketology
- Lauren Rubin, American Express
- Gideon Lask, BuyaPowa
- Lars Silberbauer, LEGO
- Viveka von Rosen, LinkedIn Expert
- David Armano, Edelman Digital
- Chris Brogan, Human Business Works
- Maggie Fox, Social Media Group
- Gini Dietrich, Arment Dietrich
- Valeria Maltoni, Conversation Agent
- Tara Hunt, the Whuffie Factor
- Jacob Morgan, Chess Media Group
- Rohit Bhargava, Ogilvy
You'll get tangible actions, ideas, knowledge and principles from our renown industry-insiders, as well as forging new connections. Creating a spark of change to rethink marketing in the digital age.
Bring your boss or a friend, and make sure you are in the forefront of tomorrows challenges.Ticket information→
Latest news from our blog
In Stockholm, Sweden, on the 17th of March, we completed the seventh rethink conference, the first one ever done outside of Oslo, Norway.
See the pictures from the event!