What's in it for me?
Expand your network and meet valuable business partners. Get inspired by the best thought leaders within marketing in a digital age. Give extra care to your connections and employees.
rethink conf // 06, March 19, 2014 – OsloTicket information→
rethink conf // 06 speakers
Venue: Jakob Church of Culture
- Gary Vaynerchuk, VaynerMedia
- Lisa Hu, Blippar
- Rob Newlan, Facebook
- Shane Steele, Twitter
- Jonathan Forester, Spotify
- David Rosenberg, foursquare
- Jon Lombardo, General Electric
- Gemma Craven, Ogilvy
- Scott Monty, Ford Motor Company
- Adam Ostrow, Mashable
- Callan Green, Sony Electronics
- Ric Dragon, Social Marketology
- Lauren Rubin, American Express
- Gideon Lask, BuyaPowa
- Lars Silberbauer, LEGO
- Viveka von Rosen, LinkedIn Expert
- David Armano, Edelman Digital
- Chris Brogan, Human Business Works
- Maggie Fox, Social Media Group
- Gini Dietrich, Arment Dietrich
- Valeria Maltoni, Conversation Agent
- Tara Hunt, the Whuffie Factor
- Jacob Morgan, Chess Media Group
- Rohit Bhargava, Ogilvy
You'll get tangible actions, ideas, knowledge and principles from our renown industry-insiders, as well as forging new connections. Creating a spark of change to rethink marketing in the digital age.
Bring your boss or a friend, and make sure you are in the forefront of tomorrows challenges.Ticket information→
Latest news from our blog
Jeffrey Rohrs’ Audience has been described as a wake-up call for businesses, a practical strategy book for marketing. It’s also pretty funny, especially if you happen to be a Cleveland Browns fan.
The focus of Audience is on what Jeff dubs “proprietary audience development,” which he describes as the “comprehensive, collaborative, and cross-channel effort to build audiences that your company alone can access.” According to Jeff, there is a hole in today’s marketing structure. Audiences are treated as separate entities and handled by separate marketers. But no one is looking at the total picture and how to fully engage these audiences as a whole.