rethink conf // 2015
March 17th and 19th, 2015. This time we are going Nordic and will have events in Oslo and Stockholm.Ticket information
Summary from last time
While you're waiting for rethink conf // 2015 in March, you can read the summary from our previous event.Enjoy
Expand your network and meet valuable business partners.
Get inspired by the best thought leaders within marketing in a digital age.
Give extra care to your connections and employees.
«The best marketing is done by satisfied customers.»
We are an intersection of ideas and principles connecting thought leaders, corporations and professionals in the field of Marketing in a Digital Age. It’s about making new and interesting connections using passion, inspiration and creativity as tools for obtaining and sharing knowledge. rethink conf is a venue for creating and sharing the extraordinary ideas of individuals, teams and organizations across disciplines and cultures to ignite a spark.
Past rethink conf talks
- Casper L. Andersson, Sony PlayStation Nordics
- Jeffrey K. Rohrs, ExactTarget
- Thomas Marzano, Phillips
- Jeremiah Owyang, Crowd Companies
- Connie Bensen, Dell
- Justin De Graaf, Coca-Cola
- Gary Vaynerchuk, VaynerMedia
- Lisa Hu, Blippar
- Rob Newlan, Facebook
- Shane Steele, Twitter
- Jonathan Forester, Spotify
- David Rosenberg, foursquare
- Jon Lombardo, General Electric
- Gemma Craven, Ogilvy
- Scott Monty, Ford Motor Company
- Adam Ostrow, Mashable
- Callan Green, Sony Electronics
- Ric Dragon, Social Marketology
- Lauren Rubin, American Express
- Gideon Lask, BuyaPowa
- Lars Silberbauer, LEGO
- Viveka von Rosen, LinkedIn Expert
- David Armano, Edelman Digital
- Chris Brogan, Human Business Works
- Maggie Fox, Social Media Group
- Gini Dietrich, Arment Dietrich
- Valeria Maltoni, Conversation Agent
- Tara Hunt, the Whuffie Factor
- Jacob Morgan, Chess Media Group
- Rohit Bhargava, Ogilvy
You'll get tangible actions, ideas, knowledge and principles from our renown industry-insiders, as well as forging new connections. Creating a spark of change to rethink marketing in the digital age.
Bring your boss or a friend, and make sure you are in the forefront of tomorrows challenges.Ticket information→
Latest news from our blog
– Movement Beyond the B2C Dialogue into Real Brand You Conversations With a Human Voice.
For many businesses, the increase in importance of digital marketing has simply meant that they have created an online presence which echoes their offline one
– they transpose their offline history and values onto the online world, and have to work with those values if they wish to create an authentic brand as outlined in the previous post. For a business which has started up during the digital era, however, the possibilities of branding are infinite.