We've written a summary
Interesting in the highlights from rethink conf // 2015 Stockholm?Read the summary
Watch previous talks
While you're waiting for our next rethink conf (TBA), you can watch previous talks in full length for free.Enjoy
Expand your network and meet valuable business partners.
Get inspired by the best thought leaders within marketing in a digital age.
Give extra care to your connections and employees.
«The best marketing is done by satisfied customers.»
We are an intersection of ideas and principles connecting thought leaders, corporations and professionals in the field of Marketing in a Digital Age. It’s about making new and interesting connections using passion, inspiration and creativity as tools for obtaining and sharing knowledge. rethink conf is a venue for creating and sharing the extraordinary ideas of individuals, teams and organizations across disciplines and cultures to ignite a spark.
Speakers: rethink conf // 2015, Stockholm (Sweden), October 12
- Peter Zakharov, Alto Capital Ventures
- Jen Rubio
- Jeremy Waite, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Christine Donaldon, Oakley Women
- Nick Dutch, Domino's Pizza
- Katherine Barna, Tumblr
- Babba Canales, UBER
- Casper L. Andersson, Sony PlayStation Nordics
- Jeffrey K. Rohrs, ExactTarget
- Thomas Marzano, Phillips
- Jeremiah Owyang, Crowd Companies
- Connie Bensen, Dell
- Justin De Graaf, Coca-Cola
- Gary Vaynerchuk, VaynerMedia
- Lisa Hu, Blippar
- Rob Newlan, Facebook
- Shane Steele, Twitter
- Jonathan Forester, Spotify
- David Rosenberg, foursquare
- Jon Lombardo, General Electric
- Gemma Craven, Ogilvy
- Scott Monty, Ford Motor Company
- Adam Ostrow, Mashable
- Callan Green, Sony Electronics
- Ric Dragon, Social Marketology
- Lauren Rubin, American Express
- Gideon Lask, BuyaPowa
- Lars Silberbauer, LEGO
- Viveka von Rosen, LinkedIn Expert
- David Armano, Edelman Digital
- Chris Brogan, Human Business Works
- Maggie Fox, Social Media Group
- Gini Dietrich, Arment Dietrich
- Valeria Maltoni, Conversation Agent
- Tara Hunt, the Whuffie Factor
- Jacob Morgan, Chess Media Group
- Rohit Bhargava, Ogilvy
You'll get tangible actions, ideas, knowledge and principles from our renown industry-insiders, as well as forging new connections. Creating a spark of change to rethink marketing in the digital age.
Bring your boss or a friend, and make sure you are in the forefront of tomorrows challenges.Ticket information→
Latest news from our blog
In Stockholm, Sweden, on the 17th of March, we completed the seventh rethink conference, the first one ever done outside of Oslo, Norway.
See the pictures from the event!